We’re here to help! Please call us at 850-505-0800 if you have any questions or wish to make a reservation over the phone.
Sam’s Fun City is pleased to assist qualified, non-profit organizations with their fundraising efforts with a once a year donation of merchandise, tickets, wristbands, or other offers.
- Non-profit groups for fundraisers; non-profit status alone does not meet qualification guideline. Requests must be tied to a specific fundraiser
- School groups raising funds for equipment or Sober Graduation events (only one donation is made per school, per year)
- Church/At Risk Youth/Scholarship/Community Service programs
- Organizations raising funds for other charities
If your group meets the above criteria, please complete the following form and submit it, along with an official request letter on company letterhead, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Request Notes:
- Donation requests will only be accepted and responded to via email
- A scanned copy of your request letter on organization letterhead must be included
- Requests must be submitted a minimum of 14 days, but no more than 30 days, before your event
- Requests must include full street address, non-profit ID number, specific event date, purpose of event, what tickets will be used for and what the funds are being raised for